Emergency and Priority appointments
We make every effort to see all patients in an appropriate time frame.
For patients requiring acute attention, please phone through and we will create an emergency slot.
Some examples of acute problems include:
- Sudden onset sensorineural hearing loss
- Suspected head, neck or vocal fold cancer
- Facial nerve palsy or paralysis
- Professional voice users with a sudden onset or change in voice
- Acute breathing problems of suspected laryngeal aetiology
We ensure that every patient contact is followed up with a letter to the referring doctor.
Written correspondence is usually provided within one week of a consultation.
Contact us with a clinical question
Please feel free to contact us with any clinical questions. We are very happy to take phone calls for urgent problems.
For routine questions / clinical advice, we would prefer contact via email (using the form provided) and a doctor, nurse or speech pathologist will promptly reply.